Oregon Blade Grinder Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Texas Mower Parts, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

We have 15 Oregon Blade grinders ready for a new home. We had a small increase over our previous sales, but it's still cheaper than any other brand.

Oregon 88-023 1/2hp motor, 8" hardened stone, easy adjust knob for height adjustment, reversing switch allows grinding in both directions

$299 shipped

2. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I am about ready to buy the 88-023. Do you also match/beat ebay prices? I have seen them on ebay for $245 brand new and I think $16 - $20 for shipping.

3. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Ok, here's the deal.

We are going to our old price til these units are sold.

$258 shipped

4. DLS1

Good deal. Glad to support a sponsor on this site. I will call you and order it.

Bill.

5. shortgut

shortgut LawnSite Member

Travis
    HI !
    I ordered 1 Monday from Curtis for 299.00 could I please have the cheaper price ? just wondering I also got the tire and blades Tuesday still waiting on oil filters and blade grinder Keep up the good work !Thanks for the fast shipping got tire mounted this afternoon and am ready to cut grass again Weds
    Andrea J Daingerfield

6. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

You really should have asked that question in private :blush: I'm sure Travis will forgive you :p

7. DLS1

His signature says "Low price guarrantee, we will beat any price you find on same products!". I assume that is for everyone not just me.