organic herbicide?

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by jbroderman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeah, this has been a nightmare. We're doing everything we can to rectify the logistic problems. Sorry.

2. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

It will make great Christmas gifts
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

How far out are you on shipping, Barry? I was going to order a bag this week.

4. phasthound

We have ADIOS in stock. Place your order at our website and it will ship ASAP.
    For those who have been waiting, thanks for your patience & Christmas will com early this year.

5. phasthound

Just an update, everyone who has ordered ADIOS, now has it. :)

6. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

Will be looking forward to the various comments from the users,,, once they've had a chance to use it... :)

7. Victorsaur

Victorsaur LawnSite Member

http://www.weeddragon.com/

I had a local metal worker craft a shield that I use to protect nearby perennials from the 2,000 + degree blast of heat of my backpack weed flamer. Flame weeding is a USDA certified systemic weed control that I have been successful with. The difficulty as with most weed control is killing invasive vines such as English Ivy, Catbriar or Smilax, etc.. Very fun to use as well :)

8. azsprinker

azsprinker LawnSite Member

Herbanatur is my favorite Eco-friendly weed control, I have used a lot of different brands and have the best luck with Herbanatur. As far as all organic there are many home made recipes you can try out. My favorite is mixing vinegar with salt and adding a little dish washing liquid to cut the oil on the weed which then allows the vinegar and salt to do its job. Hope this helps!

9. phasthound

Herbanatur is the name of the company who make ADIOS. ADIOS is the name of the product.

10. Victorsaur

Victorsaur LawnSite Member