organic lawn steals the garden show!

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by treegal1, Mar 30, 2008.

1. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

sat march 29,
    12000 people attended the Stuart garden club secret garden tour. the 8 shown yards had one all organic lawn"that we care for"and it stole the show.green no weeds and no chems. with one watering per week.
    now it gets interesting, every one ask "what fert, and chems do you use". then the shocker "no chems and fert".........now we have there attention.

after all is said and done we singed up almost 200 new lawn and landscape care cust.so does organic work, just ask 12000 tour goers.

ours is #8

2. treegal1

sorry about the format

clouds.jpg

3. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

That's what I'm talkin' about. Good job! :)

Sorry I couldn't read the second post.

4. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

GO GIRL
    :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

5. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

sweet:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:

6. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

I Just read your post...Congratulations Miss Treegal:waving:

Its not a easy task to provide a #1 Organic lawn

Daner

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

nice work ..........

8. treegal1

thanks all, realy love the support:waving:

9. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

That's awesome TreeGal! Gives hope to people! Good work!

Did you guys install the lawn and start out with everything organically "correct", or did you have to "rehab" it and bring it up to snuff? (compost, compost, compost, etc.)

10. treegal1

it was the worst rehab. sadly the property changed hand after the show, the new idiots went with a chem co and .............i will just post the pictures. don't get me started i will cuss and cry...... i have never seen a crash like this before. i guess the that load of herd we had there just got killed and rotted......... it is bad..... we are going to get it back in 3 months.... they have already called crying and have a contract for 3 more painful months. its like watching a fine" add you thing here" get " killed, destroyed, neutered" in the blink of an eye. they found my sticker in the garage and finally had the courage to call...needless to say i have already been talking pictures(with a news paper) just to get the full story. it reads like this, sand hole turned green, green sprayed brown, brown turns Grey,then we come in to save the day, again.and the best part.......the pictures donot lie.LOLOLOLOL:laugh: