Organic post-m for crabgrass.

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Nathan Robinson, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Nathan Robinson

Nathan Robinson LawnSite Senior Member
    from 47712

Cinnamon bark! Never heard of that but I ordered some and will keep you posted. Heres the link-www.marshallgrain.com
    go to organic gerdening and click on herbicides.

2. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

they list baking soda as an inert ingredient wich is what I use on my lawn

3. Nathan Robinson

from 47712

never heard of that though....

4. garydale

garydale LawnSite Senior Member

Will you guys please move to the organic forum.Your are wasting space for real lawn care professionals.

Your hype of all natural is boring, unsupported and waste of time.

5. lilmarvin4064

lilmarvin4064 LawnSite Senior Member

right on! :clapping:

6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Nathan Robinson

Here is something for you to take to the Al Gore Forum. I am sure people there will appreciate your posts a lot better than we do. It has been real, However I won't say real what. Good luck on your global warming problems.

Walnuts can be soaked in a 55 drum and then sprayed on your best customers lawn to control all kinds of weeds. Fill the drum half full of walnuts and then fill it with water. Allow this to soak for a week before applying a minimum of 2 gallons per thousand. I guarantee you will kill all weeds with in a few weeks.

BTW I believe in Bridge products and the value of Organic material in conjunction with 21th century technology. Have a nice life.

7. Nathan Robinson

from 47712

Staying here kids, get used to me!

8. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

excuse me but there is not a chemical labeled for postemergent control of crabgrass in st augustine and there is an organic product that works. My lawn is free of crabgrass other than that I have no interest in organics. looks like your post is the one wasting time......mine

9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Organics will be discussed in the organics forum.
    Thanks,

10. Nathan Robinson

from 47712

ProMo, Your an intellegent useful source here. You make great points and are obviouslly aware of the organic compounds that are beneficial when chemicals arent. Some of these guys know nothing about organics. Chemicals are easy to use and easy to figure out. The real challenge is in organics where the challenge exceeds them. I also use chemicals. I just use organic fertilizers and organic herbicides when needed.