Organic selective weed control

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by 4 seasons lawn&land, May 19, 2012.

1. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes it is now available. Please PM me.

2. Brady Vander Woude

Brady Vander Woude LawnSite Member

I am going to be putting Fiesta through the paces in the coming weeks on my badly weed infested lawn and will post on the results...

3. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

PLZ remember to let the rest of us know... :)

4. Brady Vander Woude

Hi Smallaxe...Nice to hear from you. I will be applying the first round of Fiesta today and will document with pics (i think i can post pics???, new to this site...) I will update soon.

5. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Iron overload in healthy males is a little known factor. Healthy men should NOT be ingesting supplements with added iron.

I don't think anyone will be ingesting this product....? :rolleyes:

Health Journalist Bill Sardi has a e-book on the this exact same issue. Google "Bill Sardi ticking time bomb iron" and it should pop up. Also a lighter article on Lew Rockwell if I remember correctly.

IP6 rice bran extract will drag out excess iron from the body.

Yes I also share health tips with my client base in case you are wondering.
    :waving:

If you donate whole blood on a regular basis your Iron levels are probably in check.

6. Brady Vander Woude

No i don't think anyone intends to ingest the product:) But i do hope the weeds keep ingesting it...so far it seems to be doing a pretty good job. I applied it on April 17 and many of the different weed varieties (and my lawn has many) seem to be dying...some seem to be more affected than others. I will post with more detail, including all the application details (gallons per acre of dilute applied), etc...and if i can figure out how to do it, will post a couple pics too.