Organize my junk!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 2k1yzfr1, Mar 3, 2004.

1. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

I picked up my 20' enclosed trailer a couple weeks ago and got all the racks built and hung in the trailer. Today was the first day that I went out and mowed with it and it was a pain in the ass. I thought that I would like to have had the blowers/trimmers at the rear of the trailer, but it seems like I was always crawling over mowers to get the stuff out. Lemme know what you think I should do with all my junk. I took pics of how it's set up now and what all I have.......I would appreciate any help on the best place to put my equipment. Thanks for the help.

Here are the pics of everything I normally have in the trailer. The 2 spreaders in the front are normally not in there and the smaller push POS is my parent's neighbor I fixed for them.

111_1122.jpg

2. 2k1yzfr1

here is the 2nd pic

111_1127.jpg

3. 2k1yzfr1

and the 3rd and final pic

111_1130.jpg

4. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

When I worked out of a enclosed trailer, I like the blower just inside the side door on the floor so I could start it easy and grab it without getting into the trailer. And the trimmers on the wall opposite the side door so I could get to them even when all the mowers are in the trailer.

5. 2k1yzfr1

That's what I was thinking........I don't know why I thought mounting them in the rear was the way to go. I just wanted some opinions before I took down all the racks and started drilling more holes in my trailer.

6. maal

maal LawnSite Member
    from georgia

Nice gixxer. Where's the R1?

7. ACut AboveLandscapin

ACut AboveLandscapin LawnSite Member

I just got a 8x20 Enclosed Tailer and all the Racks as well. I am gonna place most of the Racks near the side door. I also built a work bench in the front with draws and a place for my tools.

8. 2k1yzfr1

Here is the R1 and messy garage.

9. 2k1yzfr1

guess it would help to ad the pic

111_1135.jpg

10. 2k1yzfr1

here is a pic of the outside

111_1138.jpg