Organizing your garage

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Cigarcop, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Cigarcop

Cigarcop LawnSite Member

How many times have you "re" organized your garage and then when everything fits perfect, you buy more equipment and have to do it again?
    Never enough space for me.

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

a wish man once said, build your garage 10 times bigger than what you need it, because eventually, you will need that extra space over the years

3. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

I spent all day yesterday cleaning out the garage to fit the wife's volvo and my snowblower. All of the other equipment is in the shed. Now I have to organize the shed.:confused:

4. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

MY wife dosen't even have a key to my 2 car garage. 1 side has all of the my equipment and trailer and the other side has my tools and my 8 foot plow :p I reorganized it and found out that I have a bunch oof room to walk around now

5. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

one side has my pickup loaded with gear for the next day -on the walls i hang all my 2 cycle stuff . home depot used to sell hangers made just for weedeaters (they are great and worth the $) other side has my vintage car and my golf gear .i put a row of 21 in mowers between the 2 vehicles. i have shelfs loaded with spare parts every where they will fit. out back is the mowergraveyard and a shed full of gear and a fenced in pen for my big mowers. it gets hard to remember where stuff is sometimes