Orlando Area Exmark Dealer Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by 32837, Jul 2, 2011.

1. 32837

32837 LawnSite Member

In my area, there are three Exmark dealers nearby. I'm interested in getting a Lazer Z.

Train & Saw
    JKL Landscaping
    5 Star in Kissimmee

Are all about the same for service and ZTR pricing or does one stand out over the rest?

thanks Vince

2. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I hate to recommend anyone. I went through an Exmark "experience" back in '03 with a couple Orlando dealers. I don't know JKL. I do know 5 Star. I would go with Trail Saw just because they have been there forever and had Exmark for at least 15 years.

3. 32837

32837 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the tip
    V

4. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

5. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Out of all the ones that have been mentioned I know that I have been in this one. I have to agree very sharp and very professional shop from what I have seen.

Clear - got a call from one of your new clients thanks to your referral for sod. Thanks I appreciate it.

6. Landscape Poet

Clear, your guy is invested with chinch bug front and back lawn. I called Walter from Able Lawn Spray and another company that I use to get under control. Told him I would be back in a week or two after treatment to get accurate measurements after the rest of the damage is present.
    He was asking about different grass types. I mentioned Zoysia and he seemed like he was interested. Do you have any other Zoysia lawns?

7. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I just picked that lawn up the other day - have only been there once. I had an idea he had bugs - they seem to be making a comeback in this community. I have two lawns that are all zoysia and a couple with zoysia in the front and mixed grasses in the back.

8. 32837

32837 LawnSite Member

Landscape Supply it is then!

thanks for the help

Vince

9. Landscape Poet

Let me see what the damage is after he is sprayed. If it gets much worse he will not have much SA worth trying to save so Zoysia might be a good option given the last two season of chinch bug damage in that neighborhood. If he stays with a good L and O, either will do.
    Shoot me a PM with your number and I will let you know what is going on, cool.

10. mjlcare2

mjlcare2 LawnSite Member

The Mower Shop on Goldenrod are great guys and have better prices than Landscape Supply