Orlando, Daytona area

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by nwlawncare, Feb 15, 2008.

1. nwlawncare

nwlawncare LawnSite Member

I would really like to work with someone who just does Landscaping in Orlando, Volusia, Lake county area. Or someone who just does Fertilizing. If you are interested in talking get back with me. I can throw some work your way in return I would like to get some leads on maintenance.

I have worked with companies in the past but what they have done is tried to go in and underbid me on my properties. So I am looking to work with a honest company.

2. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

Give me a hollar (407)416-1470 I would be more than happy to talk with you we are not a fly by night company we have been in bussness since 1967. We service all of the greater Orlando are and most of Volusia.
    Tim smith

3. A.T.A.K

I left you a message yesterday about the accouant give me a call so I know where to go on Monday.

4. des1477

des1477 LawnSite Member

Any of you guys been geeting calls. I have only had 2 calls in the last 3 weeks. I live in lake mary.

5. A.T.A.K

Yes we have been getting tons of calls. A lot out of Lake Mary you should be getting some by now for sure.

6. legacy lawnscapes

legacy lawnscapes LawnSite Member

What kind of advertising are you using? It is still pretty slow in my neck of the woods

7. des1477

des1477 LawnSite Member

I closed 2 new accounts today but they are in winter park. I only use craigslist as my source of advertising. Im looking for something a little closer to home. What do you guys do for advertising.

8. BPC

BPC LawnSite Member

If you guys need an irrigation contractor to handle anything give me a shout. The way I do things with the landscapers I already work with is I bill them at a discount and also let them know what I would have billed so they can make some money on the work I do. Some do their own system checks and just use me for the more complicated stuff, valves, timers, main lines, etc. others have me maintain the whole thing.
    I have also been doing this a while and know a bunch of property management companies so when they need a bid on landscaping I refer out the landscapers I work with. I just got one company into the Zom buildings on Lee road and a condo association over by Maitland/Eatonville off Grove St.