1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Orlando F.L.

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by MandT Lawn Care, Oct 20, 2003.

1. MandT Lawn Care

MandT Lawn Care LawnSite Member

just want to know if any of the Orlando f.l. guys are out there, if so is there an expo coming up ( i'm new to area ) p.s. this last week keep me flying i do some customers in Daytona. biketober fest keep me on the road more than on the grass.
  2. Goose1

Goose1 LawnSite Member

Hey, I'm new to the area too. Good to see an Orlando thread started. I haven't heard anything about an expo in the area but I'll keep my eyes out for any info. I figured someone would have to start an Orlando area thread soon. It seems you can't go down a single street around here without bumping into a lawn care company. Anyway, welcome to Orlando.
  3. Equipguy

Equipguy LawnSite Senior Member

Matter of fact last year in Semiole county there were over 1600 licensed lawn maintenance operations. Seems there must be at least 3x that many unlicensed.
  4. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

theres 6 lawn companys in my neihborhood only 2 of us are licensed
  5. MandT Lawn Care

MandT Lawn Care LawnSite Member

the customer i just signed up. i let her know that i was licensed and insured, her responce was "your supposed to be?" my replay was "that's why they could do it so cheap" ($15.00 per week) I'm charging $30.00 per week on a monthly bill. People don't know till it's too late.
  6. LIbby's Landscaping

LIbby's Landscaping LawnSite Member

We paid the gov. , it's our responsability if they are enforcing the same rules for everyone. George.