Orlando FL Commercial Biz 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by L4L, Mar 25, 2008.

1. L4L

L4L LawnSite Member

2 year old Commercial landscape maintenance company in cental florida is going up for sale.

The business includes the following:
    *2008 F450 King Ranch w/ all options and 44k miles
    *2007 Wells Cargo LS 24' enclosed trailer w/ greentouch holders for all equipment, side door, rear ramp, LED's, elec jack
    *2-2007 Kubota 331ZD's one 60" and one 72" each with less than 300 hrs and warranty
    *2006 36" scag hydro walker with less than 100 hrs
    *4 edgers, 4 trimmers, 3 hedgers, 3 bp blowers, 1 hh blower, sprayers...all are in owner care condition and are stihl
    *2-Honda commercial 21" mowers with less than 30 hrs
    *2007 16' open royal crown with basket and ramp

As you can tell I upgrade equipment often. I have all receipts and a great working relationship with 3 dealers.

The meat and potatoes of the business is in all commercial annual contracts. Below are the details:
    *19 contracts with annual gross of 300k
    *net additional income from properties by way of mulch and palm trimming is 65k
    *contracts are beyond stable as I deal with 3 companies only but have placed myself in extremely well with all regional, area and asset managers
    *over 350k in upcoming contracts plus additional income are in the works
    *4 full-time employees with minimal oversight
    *owners estimated 2008 contribution is 225k

This is a turn key business with extraordinary growth potential. I do not wish to break it apart in any way. To the right buyer the terms of the sale below will be the steal of a lifetime:

***Sale price is $270k
    ***I will work with buyer in a consultant position for 1 year at 2k per month
    ***All contracts agreed to and entered into that I bring will bonus 10% of the first year contract
    ***I will consider staying in this capacity upon future negotiations

Please do not contact me asking to purchase contracts or pieces of equipment individually. I have a very solid business model and an excellent exit strategy that will greatly benefit the final new owner.

Please DO contact me if you have the ability to purchase and seek true growth.

If you have interest please let me know.

Clint 321-299-4151

2. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

Why are you selling?

3. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

LOL! that's, uhh, interesting

4. customcurbdesigns

customcurbdesigns LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

Why are you selling if you want to stay on?

5. turftechlawnpro

turftechlawnpro LawnSite Member

owner financing?

6. L4L

L4L LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies and sorry for not being clear in my ad.

No owner financing and I am not looking to stay on full-time. Viewing properties once a week and acting as one liaison between new owner and contract holders as well as pushing new contracts...thinking maybe 15 hours a week of time. I have a greater opportunity in another business venture.

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

$ 2 K per month for 15 hours per week ... that seems a little high !!

8. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

sounds good for someone that has the money.

9. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

If I wasn't in Iowa with my 3rd child on the way - I would have been down having coffee with you already. Best of luck and I envy your sunshine!