Orlando,FL lead for Lawn Service

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Lawn-Sharks, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I had a customer call today wanting service on his property..I told him i was not sevicing the orlando area at this time and that i had a few people that would be able to do a quality job for him.. He is located in the golden rod & chickasaw area. He stated that his neighbor may be interested as well but not sure...If anyone is interested in this lead PM me and i'll give you his contact info....Also this guy is wanting legit lawn company ONLY!!!! so if you are not legit please don't respond... As i get leads outside my area i will post them..

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Wow that must be the first Home Owner I have ever heard about that wanted a legit LCO in Florida.:laugh:

3. Lawn-Sharks

Ya! cought me off guard. And just think nobody has responded to claim this free lead???

4. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

that is unheard of.work must be really plentiful over there in the 407!

5. Lawn-Sharks

I guess so?????

6. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

No his area is out by ucf away from everything.

7. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

o that why.if nobody is out there,somebody needs to go service that area.my.2

8. jbannick18

jbannick18 LawnSite Senior Member

i might be interested, care to send me his info?

9. Lawn-Sharks

His name is Mohamid his Phone number is 407-310-4406.. I gave this lead out to 1 other lawn company and have not got a call back from him saying if he called mohamid or not so i would still call and see just tell him i passed the info on to you and my name is michael from Lawn Sharks. Mohamid told me that he had a very small lawn and asked roughly how much it would cost??? I said site unseen a small lawn would start out at $25 per cut and $100per month but if it were bigger than that it would cost more. He said that was fine....also i might be spelling his name wrong. Give him a call and if you would let me know what becomes of it??? and all the leads i get out of my service area i will pass on