Other Locs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tim Baden, May 27, 2002.

1. Tim Baden

Tim Baden LawnSite Member

Are you friendy to other locs?
    I saw a post on here where one loc waved at anothere loc and got flipped off.Around here everyone seems to get along with everyone else.If one of my guys did that he
    would be walking home right then and there.Got to thinking about this after reading the post "It's all gone"and how other locs offered
    to lead him equipment.

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Most lco's get along with each other around here. There's always going to be a few bad apples in the bag. I've helped out other lco's when they are in a bind and visa-versa.

3. Tim Baden

Tim Baden LawnSite Member

Just one of those day I guess.
    Don't I feel stupid.:confused:
  4. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

I try to wave when I can.
  5. kroll

kroll LawnSite Member

There is four different LCO's that get together
    often and we trade job's for location give each other work, help each other get caughtup in bad times.even loan equipment & employee's.
    2 are rather large LCO's 10+ Employee 1 has 4employee the other is a three man operation.
    as for the other LCO's in the area we all speak
    and get along. except 1 and he is a rumor starting
    account stealer PITA. so we ignor him.
  6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i usually wave to the other lcos. some wave back and some dont. I just remember the ones that dont, and dont bother looking at them the next time i pass them. Most are nice in person and are willing to discuss equipment and such, but there will always be a few who dont.
  7. Krimick

Krimick LawnSite Member

The guys in my area get along for the most part. Right now there is only one guy that none of us will deal with.
  8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

As far as I am aware of, it's just somewhat friendly competition here ;) Alot of the guys I talk to don't talk to other's much, usually a LCO here only knows one or two other LCO's, although there are several dozen LCO's.
  9. Guardian

Guardian LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I guess we're like MDB, we remember those who don't acknowledge us. I have one only 1 block away, who refuses to even look my way.

We network with 2 other LCOs, One is the same size as us, the other is considerably smaller. We assist with backup equipment and advice. It has been a win-win for us.
  10. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

We all get along here and I go out of my way to make sure that it stays that way.:)