Other Ways To Make Money While Landscaping

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by LandscapeMember, Feb 18, 2007.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

ya i am real sure non-profit charities really want a BROKEN game system i mean come on what good is that they DONT WORK if you havnt got that yet
    the people that have bought them are game stores that fix and resell them of people that need the parts for theres and its cheaper than buying a new one why dont you sell it and then donate the money to charitie i am sure they would much rather have that then the broken system

and also you dont have to be greedy to sell stuff you find on ebay i mean people throw it away for a reason cause they dont want it how is that being greedy if you find and and sell it and use the money on stuff you need

if any one is greedy its our Government always wanting money

but thanks for calling me greedy

2. irishgoldcleanups

irishgoldcleanups LawnSite Member

im not talking about game systems. i donate furniture, clothing, housewares. i have too much junk laying around to bother with . and also ni time or motivation. money is the only thing that motivates me

3. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

o well you didnt say that, i dontate that stuff too like when i get buy new furniture, clothing, houseware i give the old one's to charities if they are any good other wise i burn them