OUCH!!! This has gotta hurt

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, Jan 29, 2008.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

Wow. He is very lucky.

3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

How much intelligence does it take to know not to ride a mower like that up a 50-60 degree angle? Hope they guy made it.....

4. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

The father should have seen it coming and told him to stop.

5. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a buddy messin around in my driveway with one a customer gave us. He popped it into gear on a slight hill and bam he was underneath it like that. Luckily i was comin round the corner with another round of beers and saw it about to happen, it barely touched his chest and i had it flipped over. Man i was freakin out. It was sold the next day had a neighbor who wanted it so i gave him a sweet deal. Could of killed him.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Two dudes there, and you mean to tell me they couldn't LIFT or even roll that mower up into the back? Give me a break. Nice shoes the guy's wearing, too. Some people just LOOK to get injured.

7. patterson

patterson LawnSite Member

I thought about using ramps for about 1/2 a second before I bought my first trailer.

8. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks to be my local competition...:rolleyes:

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I think that was posted once before....but either way some people have no brains. I hope he learned a lesson and is okay.

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Type in "charlies accident" at youtube and click the first thing that comes up