1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Sep 25, 2013.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Like bad enough to find a new shop?
  2. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

Im assuming u dont have cameras?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. Will P.C.

Will P.C. LawnSite Senior Member

Damn this is piss poor. Your own employee won't even fess up to it much less the stranger at that grocery store or airport.
  4. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think it was one of his employees, I think it was one of the people he shares the yard with

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

That blows.
  6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Correct. It was someone who is related to the people I lease from.

I'm getting all my paperwork, ( police report for hit/run, estimate to fix the truck, and estimate to redo graphics on whole truck since they won't match) and going to present it to them with a choice. Either they make it right or my attorney gets the paperwork.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

I hope they are in a different business and don't know of this website.

Would be funny if they came back saying that you posted about getting the graphics re-done anyway lol.
  8. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

I'm just saying if you knew they were putting in a gravel pad next to where your truck was parked. Why didn't you move your truck. This is why leasing space in a place where other company operate is never a good idea. If you pressure with the lawsuit then you can kiss your lease good by and now you will be on the hunt for a new shop space.
  9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't know when they planed to do it. Plus I live literally like 5blocks from the shop. All they had to do was call me and I could have moved my truck. We had three days of rain. They dumped gravel on top of 3"+ of standing water.

Also they don't own the property. They lease it from one of my lawn customers. I sublease from them. I'm not going to involve the property owner unless need be.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Makes me mad just thinking about this situation. What the heck is wrong with some people!