our Craigslist Ad w/ pics (our first ad & a brand new start up)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GreenWestCoast, May 8, 2013.

1. GreenWestCoast

GreenWestCoast LawnSite Member

2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Its a good idea, but how efficient are you? How many lawns can you do with your battery powered equipment before having to recharge?

3. TeamYardsale4

TeamYardsale4 LawnSite Senior Member

Very cool and great looking CL ad. CL has been my biggest call back rate this year because most people in my area just right up short non professional looking ads and I took time on mine to really sell myself and put up a bunch of before and after pictures! Needless to day it's payed off! Best of luck to you and your business

4. Caddyshack Lawn Care

Caddyshack Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. Nicely done!

5. Paul's Green Thumb

Paul's Green Thumb LawnSite Member

That's a nice solar panel setup. What's your trailer pack / battery base look like? Are you running a charge controller of any kind? What about your gear- brand? Very interesting.

6. GreenWestCoast

Each battery lasts an hour. I have a number of fully charged batteries at the start of each day and charge on the go.

7. GreenWestCoast

Yes, we have a full solar recharging system complete with inverters & controllers. 300 Amps of AGM batteries.

We use Core trimmers and blowers and Greenworks 20" dual blade mowers.

8. Paul's Green Thumb

Paul's Green Thumb LawnSite Member

That's freakin' sweet. Nice niche you've targeted there... and nice Wells Cargo, too ;)

9. GreenWestCoast

Thanks Paul! We are very new to all of this so it's great to have encouraging feedback, especially from fellow 'lawn-guys'. My husband Steve has worked long hours bringing all this together. The economy 'nudged' him to do something new so...here we are. The website will be up later this week.

This board is a great resource, thanks all! We look forward to interacting and contributing as the business picks up momentum.

10. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Wow thats cool. Seems like a great idea! but Ill stick to my 2 strokes. Best of Luck to YOU!!:)