Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That maintenance board is a great idea!
  2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Just drooling over the blade station. That's slick as hell!

One things for sure, if you guys take as much care of your customers as you do for your business it's no wonder you have the money to afford everything you have. You don't skimp or cut corners anywhere that I can see! I love the logos on EVERYTHING. I've never even thought to spend the money on things like that, but in the end you end up with an extremely professional apperance that everyone can identify no matter where they look.
  3. Jerry Lee

Jerry Lee LawnSite Senior Member

WOW!!! i wish we were half that organized when we did irigation. we usually keep everything in there boxes that we throw in the bed. we have a few glorafied tackle boxes to separate heads. but no enclosed trailer.
  4. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

Well duh. Its called building a brand. I have logos on EVERYTHING. All trucks, trailers, mowers, ect...
  5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I guess I need to get a good vinal graphics guy... The one I had sold out and the new guy never bothered to get back with me after I made 2 attempts to get some work done. I need new lettering on my new truck again but think I'm going to have to find a new guy. Get a stack of printed vinal ones made up so I could stick them on everything on my own. That's the cool thing about the new printed vinal, no layering to deal with. I can do a sticker, lol.
  6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks man!! Yea...that blade station works out well...it took a few years to get it perfected but we just about have all the bases covered now. We do our best to not skimp or cut corners when we can. There is a big company in our area that has a beautiful logo and puts it on anything & everything...and I've always admired them for that...so that's where I got the motivation to do it. We get a ton of compliments from people on that...saying we're in a league of our own etc...its def an investment but pays off overtime for sure.
  7. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

What size is that shop? Very nice!
  8. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome setup!! Love the eXmarks.
  9. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

verry nice looking setup
  10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Pro-Turf! Nice to see the locals. Congrats on the Hannafords plowing account. Poor guys got the Freightliner deep in mud the other day over on Primrose hill.

I'm sure you've seen us around:)

To anyone who's skeptical these guys at Pro-Turf have an awesome reputation among customers and other landscapers. Even my own clients have said very nice things bout Pro-Turf. Top notch opperation!

I bet the co. your referring to with the logos on everything also is Greener. Many of the biggest companies around here are owned by the younger guys.