Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for the info on the strobes, I have ordered some stuff from AW Direct before, they are great and shipping is always 1 day cause they are an hour south of me... I'll get some ordered up:)

2. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't even notice! Thanks...we'll keep the posts coming...I enjoy it!

:clapping:

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Ours is on pavement(albeit sometimes snowy) 98% of the time, just a tad over 300 hours on tires that were new with the machine. I'd say they have 40% left. So they'll probably be done around 500 hours or so. I bet they would wear faster if we used the machine year around where it would see more dry pavement/dirt use.

4. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Our skid hardly sees dirt. We just put on Mongo's before the snow flew in December, its what the city has been running for the leaf pick up's on their skids. The Mongo's are retread's with a 2 year warrenty, nice deep lugs that add about 2inches in height, bead locking. We also filled the tires to aid in traction, as the machine gets more use in the winter than the summer.

Found a link but their price seems goofy, but has picture of the tread pattern.
    http://www.trucktireretreading.com/servlet/the-515/Mongo-2-Usa-Industrial/Detail

Edit: If I can remember off the top of my head it was only $750 for 4 tires including mounting and filling.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  5. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Thanks for the reply Pro-Turf. Wow all the way out to California for your new HydroSeeder. I cannot wait to see you post pictures of it. Hydroseeding has something I have always wanted to get into doing, seems like to much fun not to do!

6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are a few pics of our new hydroseeder.

It is a Bowie 1500 (only has 80 hours on it), mounted on an International 4400.

This is exactly what we were looking for, unfortunately it is located in California...couldn't be further from where we are in New Hampshire! Can't wait to get this back home & letter it up & do a few other small things we have in mind & then most importantly...PUT IT TO WORK!!

:usflag::usflag:

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

7. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow!! Awesome machine and even better yet its in immaculate condition. Best of luck with it! Put that beast to work!

8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I don't think you got a inheritance but I do think your growing dope and selling it by the truck load. That's why you guys put the sides on the fords, so you can haul it without the DEA seeing it. Most people measure their truck bodies in yards but you measure them in ounces.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

very nice combo truck and machine . what a journey it has to get back here well with the weather we had today it felt like you could of put it to work today . good luck with the new unit !!

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice stuff, looks like it will make you some money. DID you sell the old unit? how much were you selling that for again?