Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I like to load on-site but we don't always have enough equipment to do it. Often our skid steer is out on another job so we can't tie it up for the day loading mulch. We leave our loader at our yard to load from our mulch piles. We could really use another skid steer.

I still go out & work, mostly doing irrigation work, pulling pipe & troubleshooting systems. I also do a decent amount of hydroseeding.

Sounds like you guys have quite an impressive mulch schedule...
  2. terraman21

terraman21 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

That works yeah being able to have another loader would be nice but I know you have those wheel loaders, so its hard to justify.
    That's good your still able to get out and work.
    Yeah the mulch schedule gets crazy but because its such a short season for mulch it self we have to exstended it as much as possible.
    You guys got any snow in the forcast we just got an inch or so so we will be going out later tonight
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. PR0 TURF

jrmikka...we currently do not have enough hydroseeding work to justify that new machine, but that is part of our business plan, to increase that portion of the business significantly & make it worth the investment. I'm glad to hear you enjoy the thread.

We have a few different diesels in our trucks. My favorite would have to be the Duramax 6.6L diesel. Plenty of reliable power & relatively quiet. I've never had a Cummins in a truck. We just blew up a 5.9 Cummins in our loader a few weeks ago.
  4. bmac32

bmac32 LawnSite Member

at least some one can spell it right :usflag:
  5. PR0 TURF

We don't have an official plan on the lettering yet, but i have a few ideas in my head. We are planning on lettering the hell outta that thing...I look at it & see a GIANT BILLBOARD. I can't wait to get it done up. I will post some pics when it's all done...probably not for about a month though.
  6. PR0 TURF

We have 1-2" on tap for tonight....wish it was 1-2 feet!
  7. PR0 TURF

We had this guy do some work for us last week...thought you guys might enjoy his business card...

8. jplawnmaint

jplawnmaint LawnSite Member

GIANT BILLBOARD is what I was thinking. We have a E350 box truck. My wife calls it a rolling billboard.

1"-2" of snow tonight. I agree with you. Wish it was a foot of snow. 1-2 is a waste of time for us.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. jplawnmaint

jplawnmaint LawnSite Member

Man that card is hilarious. I could use him for a couple things on his list.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Does he happen to be this man?