1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

thats pretty intersting and cool.....

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

When i say younger i mean between the ages of 20 and 35.

3. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

that’s still young to have such a large company....I know a few guys that would fit in that category but not many...

one of the largest lco’s here is owned by a woman….

4. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Why NH plates on the truck? Just curious. Not that anyone could tell after the center-punch. LOL.
    Operation is definately top notch, everything I've seen and read so far looks very professional. Keep up the great work.

5. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

42x60 with 18ft tall ceilings...built by Morton Buildings...awesome company to deal with...no hidden suprises...perfect size for us at this point...

6. MortonLawn

MortonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Morton buildings huh?? I'm diggin the name of that company :waving:

7. PR0 TURF

Hey there...thanks for the kudos on Hannaford! Yea...Primrose gets to be a real mud bowl after we get some heavy rains...uggghhhhh...thats not the first time!

Thanks for all the compliments on running a tight operation...we try our hardest! You seem to have the ball rolling quite well yourself...keep it up!

Greener & GroundHog up in Londonderry do an awesome job with lettering everything...i love seeing that in a company!

8. PR0 TURF

Thanks for the kudos!! Goood eye on the plates...not many people pick up on that. When I started out I was working out of my mom's house in Dracut...but around 2003 I moved to the next town over...which is Pelham NH...so I would've had to changed my phone number...different exchange for MA & NH...and change alot of the lettering on our trucks & trailers...letterhead...shirts etc...so it was easier just to stick with the "Dracut MA" status that we had already been working with...even though we are 5 min up the road in NH...that's pretty much it...nothing sneaky hahaha

9. Jerry Lee

Jerry Lee LawnSite Senior Member

lol. morton buildings r very well constructed. and the name is reveered in the shop building industry. or any building they make with there name on it. but you will pay quite a bit more for a morton building than competition, but you get a very high quality building.

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

So i guess its just a coincidence that NH doesnt have income tax and MA does? hahha