Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. yardguy2882

yardguy2882 LawnSite Member

All I can say is Damn I have a long way to go. Great job keep up the good work.

2. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Pm sent..................

3. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

No problems with the auger agitation....works great. The bale buster on the Bowie's is really nice too. You can pretty much dump an entire bale in without breaking it up. You can also run mulch with a higher wood content. I believe the jet machines you have to primarily run paper based mulch.

4. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Glad to hear you like the video!

Sold the old machine for just under asking price.

Loaded up it weighed around 15k

1 load would cover approx 10k sq/ft. I've seen Bowie's website claim you can get much more coverage than that from a tank, but we have always been comfortable at the 10k per tank. Any more sq/ft than that and the coverage seemed too thin.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  5. jrmikka

jrmikka LawnSite Member

Chris, was just wondering thats some good weight did you pull it with a pickup cause im gonna be looking at an old 400gal kincaid was wondering if my pickup could pull it.

6. Stihl_Pro

Stihl_Pro LawnSite Member

If your towing it on a trailer you'll be good with a 3/4 or 1 ton pickup. Our first year we towed our 500 gallon with our 3/4 ton and it did fine. We now put it in the back of our 33k gvw dump. I preferred the trailer because having two guys one is running the nozzle and one is pulling hose and it sucks having to jump up into the back of a dump to shut down different things. Also no hose reel on ours.:dizzy:

7. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

ive been looking around at some hydroseeders and have ot seen/ found one as nice as yours. was there any custome work to it to clean up its apearance? Also i saw it on CL, HAHA i almost called about it before i realized you had already sold it.

8. Lugnut

Lugnut LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pictures of the trailer. im planning on painting the floor and 18" up the walls myself in the next week or so before we get busy

9. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Pro-turf--

Bark blower question for ya-How have you guys been keeping up on the maintenance on it? Any preventative maintenance that you do or can do? Curious as to how its working out for ya beyond what we ve talked about

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

can we see some pictures of this "air lock" that rapes your wallet when it needs a rebuild?

what wears out in it?