1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

You cannot be serious!! :dizzy: :rolleyes:
  2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

First of all make sure you don't have spelling errors in your bids, I fixed your post a bit for you so Proturf can read it better. Second you know how long they are going to take you, so just use your hourly rate to figure mowing out. Advertising can be different everywhere you just have to try a few things and see what works best for your and your company. There is door hangers, direct mailing, walking into business's, cold calling, newspaper ads, phone book ads, there is so many options most company's will tell you that word of mouth is one of the best.
  3. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Deere PM sent
  4. shawn1565

shawn1565 LawnSite Member

Does anyone do dethatching in the spring? if so how do u price it this is my first year of owning one. and how much for a dump fee to...

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ Boss V-plow
    2007 Chevy 2500
    6x12 dump trailer
    5x8 dump trailer
    6x12 landscape trailer
    52'' toro z-turn
    32'' toro walk behind
    42'' john deere rider
    Stihl/ kawasaki/ Echo power equipment
    3 push mowers
    preshur washer
    lots of hand tools

Link to my stuff...http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=339350
  5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Might wana check the spelling on preshur buddy....
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. powerstroke man

powerstroke man LawnSite Member
    from MA

Chris, a few more pics before we go back to work!! LOL!:drinkup: Iam sure you guys are busy! Hows the new truck/hydroseeder coming along?
  7. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Im down in Daytona, Florida for Bike Week...I'll be back to work next week & will definitely get some new pictures up!!
  8. powerstroke man

powerstroke man LawnSite Member
    from MA

Good for you! a few of my buddys are down there too. Enjoy!:drinkup:
  9. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are a few pics of our bark blower. We put some bigger sides on it to carry more mulch this winter. One of the techs from our local Finn dealer came to our shop & went over our machine with us. They taught us quite a bit about different aspects of it that we were not aware of. We are excited to start blowing some mulch!

If anyone in the MA or NH area needs any mulch blowing this season, please contact us...we'd love to work with you!

BB sides 1.jpg

BB sides 2.jpg

BB controls.jpg
  10. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Holy stuff to go wrong!! in that last pic! lol

Looks great, the extra sides are a good idea. Did they mention if it would affect the floor chain any or wear it out quicker due to the added weight. I was at a local dealers demo for the finn products last week. Very impressed. Slowly pushing us closer and closer to the purchase of one when the timing is right and we find the right one.