Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Stihl_Pro

Stihl_Pro LawnSite Member

Carry more mulch this winter? Is that a new expanding market in Mass? If so I want in! Sorry had to bust ya on that one Chris hahaha

Also I may have a job for you to do in a month or so if your willing to travel to Worcester. I'll let you know. Keep on keepin' on!

2. a&jlandscaping

a&jlandscaping LawnSite Member

Looks great man and it was great to meet up with you at the grows show in boston this winter. We will have you come down to westerly RI. this spring agen. Hope everything is going good we started working this week and it felt great. Have you guys started yet.

3. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice mulch blower, but the last pic does look like its going to take a trip to the moon *picture bark blower lifting off in front of your shop*

4. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

hey pro turf.....what are the rates for the day on the blower? Im in Weymouth Ma. prob. 40 mins from you. Thankx!

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice, from the looks of the picture it looks like the tarp might have a clearance issue with the board though. Maybe not

6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We never asked if the extra weight would be an issue...I will have to look into that.

When the time comes to get your first bark blower I'd recommend nothing smaller than the BB-605/705...that's the bigger trailer mount, approx 5 yard capacity. I know plenty of guys run the small 302 machines...but they just seem so small that the efficiency is lost with having to load with pitchforks out of a truck or constantly have a machine on-site to load with. Don't take my word for it though...go out and put one to use...rent one or sub someone out with one to make sure you are getting what you want!

7. PR0 TURF

Haaaa...I always do that! :hammerhead:

Yea definitely let us know what you have when the time comes!

8. PR0 TURF

A&J...it was a pleasure crossing paths with you guys as well. It's always nice to meet good quality people in the industry. We have not started work yet...we still have at least another 2 weeks before we get going. Still a fair share of snow up here & everything is just soaked. I'm envious of your early season! Let me know about Westerly & we'd be happy to come down!

9. PR0 TURF

The pictures are a little blurry. We had to angle each end of the boards for the tarp clearance...so far so good while testing in the shop...but ya never know until it's put out in action!

10. PR0 TURF

MLI...shoot me a PM or give me a call and we can discuss it. 978-957-8873. We price the bark blowing a few different ways...either by the yard, with you providing the mulch or us providing it. We can also do by the hour with you providing the mulch. If a machine is needed on-site to load we can provide that too. Let me know if we can be of any help!