Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

If one goes up for sale be sure to let me know...I would be interested in taking a look at them.

2. PR0 TURF

I appreciate the kudos. I have been enjoying posting on here quite a bit this winter & I hope to continue with posting throughout the landscape season. I enjoy everyone's input & ideas on all different topics.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i see in the pic of your uniforms there is a lime green shirt on top. is tht safety green?

i wanna do long sleeve safety green shirts w/ green dickie pants

4. hunterpreferred

hunterpreferred LawnSite Member

Will do. How far are you from Hopkinton MA. I need to go up there next week and pick one up that's getting repaired.

5. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I had company shirts done this winter, all the winter/cool weather shirts are black and the short sleeve shirts are safety green. I love them and my guys won't shut up about how bright they are lol. You definitely can't miss us wearing those things! :waving:

6. PR0 TURF

That is actually a reflective safety vest. We use them while snowplowing & occasionally on high traffic landscape jobs etc. They are definitely nice to have. The colors in this picture do not do it justice...

Safety Vest.jpg

7. PR0 TURF

We are about 75 min north of there. Is there a Vermeer dealer in Hopkinton? Do you have any pics of the machine in use?

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

those vest are nice! i definitly give you kudos for tht idea!

9. hunterpreferred

hunterpreferred LawnSite Member

Yeah Vermeer north east. They will bring one to your shop and demo, they used to anyway. I was looking on their site and I couldn't find the LM25. Maybe they only make the lm42 now, it has a trencher on the front and plow in the back. Too big for us. I'll get some pictures for you, they won't be in action until April

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Proturff- nice, When you move to the perminet home will you build a ne shop? or will you pay to have that one moved? also good idea on the vests, I must say that of the guys around here i have never seen one with safty vests and belive me there are some roads that can use it. any way i have to agree with who ever said it, your company is an insperation to the new guys and i guess even small guys alike. :wave: