Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

What does the 3m run?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I had the same thing this year. Trailers, underbodies looking bad. Sanded, etc and then I coated them with a black paint made for going over rust, gloss black I beleive and then seconded coated them with a clear coat like a varnish. They claim its good to 10,000 psi / sq inch. So far I like it.

I think I got this online from global industries or so out of florida. I will check tomorrow at shop the name of product though.

And my guys and peers think I am nuts doing this - at least one other like minded person does the same!

3. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

HEy proturff any updated group equipment pics like you had on page 1 and two?

4. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Good eye Kajun! Our shop is located in Pelham, NH. Most of our literature/logos etc have been changed over but that is one of the few things that has never been changed. We have MA & NH phone numbers...so it doesn't really matter to us if people think we're from MA or NH...we do plenty of work in both states & we also pay plenty of taxes in both...so it all works out one way or another!

5. PR0 TURF

1700 yards already...holy crap! You guys are definitely ready for the 30 yard machine!

We haven't even started mulching yet...we should be getting our first mulch down later this week...can't wait!!

:clapping:

6. PR0 TURF

Meets...thanks for the kudos!! I appreciate the feedback!

Got the business started in 2001 after high school...that's when I got my first walk behind. I had been mowing lawns in the neighborhood for years before that...but nothing serious. We don't have an office that customers come to & we don't have any nursery stock on hand. We refer customers to a local nursery & will often meet them there for a walk through to go over the nursery stock. We also work with a designer at the nursery on certain projects as needed, we do not have our own designer on-staff. We will have 10-12 on payroll this season.

Best of luck to you this season as well...:drinkup:

7. PR0 TURF

I believe it runs around $10/can. That Freightliner took about 10 cans to do. Our trucks with stainless bodies only need the frames done and can be done in about 5 cans.

8. PR0 TURF

We will be doing an updated fleet/equipment pic in the fall of this season...hopefully!

9. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

Might have a job for your mulch blower

I have a job for 64 yrs of brown mulch. Would you travel to Rhode Island ? And how much?

PM if you want.

Mike.

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Proturff, i was just looking trough pakers thred, and i was wondering, How many trucks do you actually have?