Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmm ok that seems about right, just looking at the pictures i counted a bunch so i was curiouse. HAHA

2. powerstroke man

powerstroke man LawnSite Member
    from MA

hey Chris, It's looking like we might get a april fool's storm..... or should i say you guys up north!! Hope not!! :confused:

3. stockie

stockie LawnSite Member

Hey ProTurf

Nice operation for sure. One question for you. You say you just do lawns and maint. and I thought I saw that you do not fertilize. Do you not have trouble with customers wanting one company for everything? I would think customers would want to deal with someone who does it all. Im starting up a company this year, and I'm thinking that if I start sayin "oh I dont do that, or that" they will just move on.
    Thanks for your input.

4. a&jlandscaping

a&jlandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey Chris i hope you have your plows back on the trucks looks like you are going to get more snow. Im glad it not going to stick down here im done with snow this year.

5. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

^^^^^just about to say that, i go to school in deerfield Mass, and we are getting rain tonight till like midnight then mix then snow. 6 to 12 ive heard, 8 to 12, 6 to 8. it is all more than 4 inches so i am happy.

6. ghunter502

ghunter502 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

You boys keep that snow up north. We are going to be around 70 to 75 here tomorrow!

7. powerstroke man

powerstroke man LawnSite Member
    from MA

How was the snow storm on friday?

8. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I know i've been slacking on posting anything up here...but just wanted to drop a quick pic of our new hydroseeder. I will have more pics & some updates on different things very soon!

If you want to see any additional pictures you can check out our Facebook page...there are about 10 pics on there....here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/ProTurfLandscaping

:walking:

untitled-1435.jpg

9. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice truck looks real nice

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

wow! tht truck is bada$$