Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Our Bobcat with the snowblower...utility body & irrigation trailer...& Walker with the Buffalo Turbine blower for doing cleanups

Scan 008.jpg

Scan 009.jpg

Scan 013.jpg

2. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

sweet pic's!! keep em' comin'!

3. PR0 TURF

Here's a few pics of our shop construction...:usflag:

Scan 017.jpg

Scan 021.jpg

Scan 018.jpg

Scan 019.jpg

Scan 020.jpg

4. PR0 TURF

Thanks man!!! That's all I have for tonight...but I'll get some more soon! Glad you like em...:drinkup:

5. PR0 TURF

Yea...that's a good outlook on the competition...we don't really get too involved with it either...there is plenty of work for everyone to go around. People get what they pay for...same with any industry. We dont have any bad blood with anyone in the area...we just keep our heads down & keep on truckin. I don't get too upset with lowballers...everyone has to start & learn somewhere...I was a lowballer back in the day...its not easy getting started...sometimes ya make bad decisions...but you learn in the end the lowballing won't get ya anywhere fast.

Uncle Bob's has gotta be one of the worst places ever to plow!!!!!! It is so super tight in there...no place to put the snow...but it makes you appreciate the better accounts when you are lucky enough to get them!

The paper that was doing the Best of thing stopped doing it...there's one up in Windham that does it now...we took third in that this year...can't complain about that

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

pro-turf, im heading out the door so i dont have a chance to read this whole thread. as soon as i get back i will read it all. very nice machines. but was it you or one of your workers that was posting pictures of your stuff awhile ago. if i remember right he said he was just a new employee. are you aware of that?

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats alot of grass, in that dump. How did you get all that grass off the street?? Shovel it??

8. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

cant go more then 10mph at most thru uncle bobs.

guess you werent loyal to the weekly cut rule back when you were 15. little tall eh haha.

got any pics of the 08 Ford dump?

Picasso - that member who was posting pics of Pro-Turf on here is a former employee of his and actually lives down the street from me. I know him personally.

9. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

what ever happened to the employee? Working for you now micha?

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

hahaha yeah i'm paying him more, nah just kidding. although he did work on at least one big job this summer when i needed an extra guy.

He worked at a garden center and for another landscaper in town and few other places. still around. I know at one point he went back to Pro-Turf but all the positions were filled so he moved on to another co. He learned alot with those guys and still wears there shirts. More often than not when he's talkn about something he says "I learned from Pro-Turf".