Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We have always used the one or two wheeled sulkies on our w/b's over the years. I was unfamiliar with the ProSlides until we got to talking about them a few weeks ago...so now I'm curious. They sound like the way to go, or at least something worth trying.

2. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Ill keep that in mind! I thought Pace were high dollar trailers? Oh well that reminds me of the saying a happy customer well tell 10 people about you, an unhappy one will tell 100!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I wish i had gone to sea base, I also went to philmont and got the 100 year anniversary belt buckle! All of my troop looks to me if they need help with landscaping or tree care on there home or our 300 acre camp ground.

4. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Im an Eagle Scout too, Ive also been to Philmont, and the 05 National Jamboree.

5. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

You wont have to worry about pace trailer any more they are out of business

6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are a few pics of one of our snow pushers that was in much need of sandblast & paint. All cleaned up now, ready to push some snow.

Storm Pusher (3).jpg

Storm Pusher (5).jpg

IMAG0867.jpg

7. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

finished product looks good!

8. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

do you guys paint your stuff in-house?

9. CSPM  LLC

CSPM LLC LawnSite Member

Pusher turned out great! Nice work

10. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Pro Turf i have a question about the mini skid steers, I think i seen somewhere in your thread you have a bobcat, I'm looking at the MT52 i'm set up to do a demo this week if the rain ever stops, but how effeceint are they when doing landscaping, i have a small 453 bobcat that i use in the shop and in my salt bin loading trucks, its really small and will just about fit in the bed of a pickup lol, but it being small works great, but small tires no tracks and it gets stuck on wet blacktop:dizzy: and i always thought that the compact size would be great for landscape maint., how do they do as far as going on turf without damage? and i see guys all the time using them, my bobcat dealer says that it will replace most of our wheelbarrow use? Any truth in that? Also we dont do very much hardscaping at all maybe some pavers or something its mostly just maintenance, does the attachments work good like the augers and such we plant alot so that looks like it would be great, also any maintenance issues with yours? I'm a bobcat man but i have looked at toro and vemeer, but will probably stay white and orange. Thanks man!!