Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I know these aren't very exciting pics...but without any snow & not having any landscape jobs going on all we've been doing is shop work. Better than nothing I guess...

:hammerhead:

IMAG0975.jpg

IMAG0834.jpg

IMAG0895.jpg

IMAG0817.jpg

IMAG0827.jpg

IMAG0566.jpg

2. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

I bet the new skins on the dump truck weren't cheap:cry: and also what is going on with the hub off bearings? And man no snow is the truth but i thought you said you had 7inches this year...thats a blizzard LOL compared to us :hammerhead:

3. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

I just started running recaps on the back of my 450 and im a little nervous, but with new tires around $180.00 each for straight tread cheapos, i thought what the heck:drinkup:

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

With nothing else to do why not put in some good shop time. What dump truck is in the pics ?

5. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I believe that is the FL60?

Cool pics Pro Turf always good to get some shop time! How do you haul the mini-ex around?

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I always forget about the Freightliner, I think you're right.
    Thanks.

7. Wright48

Wright48 LawnSite Member

Do you guys do hardscaping and concrete as well or just irrigation main. and design

8. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Pictures look good. Wish i had a shop like that to work in, hope to some day. I know them dump truck tires had to hurt. I bought some radials last year for the front of mine and they were $300 each installed.:cry:

9. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Alot of money being spent in the off season always sucks but its the only time you actually have the time to do it and makes your life easier during the normal season plus less breakdowns!!

10. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the pics PRO TURF. You got the nice shop for doing your own repairs. :weightlifter: