Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Curious as to why no Hardscaping? Owe ya an email I apologize, caught up in trying to get Spring things going.

Those mowers look great for almost 3k hours! Thats some serious maintenance right there.

2. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

There is nothing on the machine that makes the mulch any finer that it already is. I am not sure if they consider the mulch triple processed...but it is pretty fine in general.

:hammerhead:

3. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

man i was at staples today,i should of picked someting like that up..i sent you a pm about mowers

4. keepoffthegrass

keepoffthegrass LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

So whats the NOS going on? Boss' truck or one of the mowers?

5. PR0 TURF

We were doing hardscaping for a few years but felt as though we had a few too many "stirrers in the pot". We were becoming a jack of all trades, master of none. We try to focus on what we are good at & try to do alot of it. We may eventually get back into it but at this point it's not on our radar.

:weightlifter:

6. PR0 TURF

Haaa...we are actually putting a flame thrower on my bike. It's going to inject fuel into the exhaust pipes & shoot flames if all goes as planned. Heading down to Daytona Bike Week in March so we're trying to get it wrapped up soon to work the bugs out.

:drinkup:

bling.jpg

7. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

proturf, do you guys install your own plows or do you just have the dealers do the install?

8. PR0 TURF

When we buy them used we install them ourselves in our shop. When we get them new from the dealer we have them install em. We run all Fisher Xtreme V's

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks! for some reason I always forget about the Freightliner.

10. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I bet you've gotten pretty darn good at installing Fisher Xtreme V's!