Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

I only go down to wheel barrows, I haven't seen a need to do it with hand tools yet. But I do know some guys that do, they number literally everything they own with riveted brass tags. I use mail box numbers on the cheap equip, and its included in the signage on the more expensive stuff like trucks, skids, etc.. I'll take some pics tomorrow.

2. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

What's that Chris, your selling me the Freightliner. When can I come grab it?

3. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

I use the maintenance page in the back of the owners manual for my machines.

If i end up selling a mower i'll give them the manual and then they also have the

records of all the maintenance and repairs done since it was new. This gives the

dealer/new owner peace of mind that it was well taken care of. :clapping:

4. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

What do you use to keep track of the different trucks and scheduling different jobs through the week. I seem to have trouble finding a system to keep to keep track and schedule the jobs.

5. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

It took me a month of sundays to get through the post, but very nice. Everyone should take the time to read through it in detail.

6. barney14

barney14 LawnSite Member

This is my third time reading this entire thread.

Good work there PT :canadaflag:

7. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys! I enjoy speaking with everyone on here. Always learning something new or helping someone else out. I don't get on here very much during the landscape season but hopefully I can be a bit more active this coming season. Good luck to everyone this season!

:usflag:

8. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

hey Chris have you ever heard of the professional landcare network? Today we just finished it and I love Planet! http://www.facebook.com/kstate.hfrr?sk=photos here are the photos from some of the events, just to let you know i competed in truck & trailer operation.

9. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Is PLANET really worth joining? It seems like most of their events or functions are out if reach fir us on the southeast. I haven't looked into it much but you guys always have the intel
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

I went to PLANET SCD last year, didn't wanna drive all the way to k state this year but as a student I'd highly recommend it, great place to show off the skills lol.
    Posted via Mobile Device