Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. krzys555

krzys555 LawnSite Member

i like the signs on the mower.
    do you have any signs on mowers that do not have a baging unit. i have john deere z900's and walk behinds.

i am looking to put logos on them but just not sure how.
    we do not bag. we only have 3 commercial places that are bagged any the are done with walk behinds.

for the walk behinds i was thinking of a logo on the gas tank, and for the blowers on the center circle.

2. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Pro Turf, you must be busy this year- haven't seen you on here much.

Any updates or new pics from the 2012 season?

3. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure how often you get on here Pro Turf, but, how old were you when you had finally moved out of your parent's house?

4. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Happy New Year Pro-Turf!

Got any new pics for us?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

It's January 1st, what better time to get active on here again! We had a great year all around. We had quite a few changes in 2012. Always learning new things day to day & pushing forward.

Here are a few random pics from this season...they aren't the most exciting pics but they'll do for now...

More to come... :usflag:

facebook1.jpg

Chunk.jpg

Auger.jpg

Harley Rake A300.jpg

Mowing (2).jpg

6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Nice to see you again, I speak for us all when I say that we miss your updates. The first action shot picture is very cool, I don't see many pictures like that on Lawnsite.

7. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

How did everything work out by switching from riders to walkbehinds?

8. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

The leaf blowing action shot is a great idea - is it one of your direct mailer cards?

9. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Good to see you back pro turf, and your dirt work on pre lawn installs, is always awesome, your operator must be a true excavting guy, it looks great, and nice to see you run the big two wheeled sulkys, we have always had good luck with them (bearings seem to go bad pretty quick prolly from lack of grease on my guys part) are those pro one brand? or Bullrider?

10. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

Loving the thread pro turf you guys take the extra time to clean your trucks and equipment. You also have the neatest shop ive ever seen most guys i know rent a lot and toss there stuff in shipping containers have filthy trucks and box trailers that look like they where shot at. You guys are definitely schooling me on the right company morals!
    Posted via Mobile Device