Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Ahhh that kills me! :hammerhead:

We try to be very proactive with answering all calls & emails. What type of work were you looking for? Shoot me an email directly at chris@proturflandscaping.com and I will make sure nothing slips through the cracks!

2. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

What size areas are you doing ? We may replace some Lazers with walkbehinds this season

3. PR0 TURF

We are doing everything from postage stamp lots to multi acre properties. We also carry a 21" push mower for gated areas, but it is not often needed.

4. extremecutter

extremecutter LawnSite Member

For your cons on the walk-behinds with grass in beds and on house's. If you are running three mowers on a route, try putting a mulch kit on one of the walk-behinds. We have done this and that mower does all the narrow area's between house's, fronts of condo's, home , apartments . Also in the spring and fall we run over the leafs in heavier area's so we can get more in the baggers. Or someone make a chute blocker with a electric motor on it. You put a three-way toggle switch up by the hand controlllers. That way they can open and close without stopping the mower.

5. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Glad, to see you had good luck out of your walkbehinds we been running all walks since day one but we keep 2 Z's for leaf cleanup, and lesco sulkey's huh i didnt know they made them? But, we tried the single wheel or double wheeled velky brand that pivots on the tongue and we hated them, i like the safety of the big bull riders b/c the operater never leaves the controls. And how's the snow season been for you guys? Did you guys get any snow out of the big storm that hit Columbus Ohio just north of us, it looked like it was headed north east towards you guys? It gave us around 4 inches or so (wich is more than all last winter :cry: lol)

6. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Any new pictures?

7. PR0 TURF

ZMaster...I've got a ton of pics from this year but whenever I try to upload them it says "Security Token is missing". I need to figure out what that is all about.

Here is a pic of a billboard we had this year promoting snow....

:usflag:

billboardforecard.jpg

8. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

what all have you added since the hydroseeder thought i saw a cat loader deere backhoe chevy 3500 dump?

9. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Looks like a new(er) Ford Super Duty pickup in the bottom left corner of the billboard as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Try uploading pictures via Photobucket.com. Faster and there isn't a limitation with how many pics you can have on a post. If you upload them via lawnsite l, you're limited to 5.
    Posted via Mobile Device