Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Pro Turf I had the same issue. The problem with your pictures is that they are larger than the 800x800 limit the site has. Try resizing them to be 800x600 pixels in MS Paint and you should be good to post the pics.

2. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Looks like someone got some new toys!:weightlifter: And not to be too nosy but how much does a bill board ad run you? Ive always that about doing one, always thought about building and renting them infront of my shop, since we are right on the main highway through our town, but the wife says it looks commerical enough around here with trucks, mowers, loaders setting around :nono: lol But, that ad does look sweet, is it generating the calls like you planned?

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

The billboard looks great, and is an awesome idea man.

4. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Thats' a sharp billboard! How has it been for you - marketing wise? Do you think it generated some new calls?

If nothing else - it really gets your name and image in front of ALOT of people!

5. DCMmmkay

DCMmmkay LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Pro Turf, everything looks incredible! It's probably already in the thread somewhere, but how in the world did you grow so quickly? How did you obtain so many accounts in a short amount of time? This is the first year I will be trying to market like crazy. Just wondered if I could get some of your insight on how to get account after account. Thanks!

6. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

Who does your art design and how much do you pay them?

7. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Finished!!! All 156 pages! I have definitely learned a lot, it took about the course of a week, of an hour here and there and I've been on tonight for the past 4 hours. Certainly worth it. I'm taking your approach in regards to the company logo and putting it on everything! I love my logo and I will be getting truck graphics this year, buying an enclosed trailer and getting graphics on it also, once I sell my wb's and buy a Lazer Z I'll get some company stickers on there also, and even my logo on my graphics/number backgrounds kits for my dirtbikes, as well as the front of my plow after I repaint it. Building a brand, it's the only way to do it! I've also taken your advice of "figure out what you are good at...and do A LOT of it" and I have it in my signature. I saw that you had posted it multiple times throughout the course of this thread, it is an absolutely ingenious quote.

8. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good man! I hope to head in your direction some day...getting there but I truly appreciate the hard work that you've put in to have what you do and be where you are!

9. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Everything looks great. I especially like the way your shop/enclosed trailer are set up.

10. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Xclusive...thank you...I took your advice...worked well and all uploaded very easily

Here are a few more random fall cleanup pics...I will get to posting some more later this week...for now I've got to go watch the Patriots take care of the Ravens tonight...wooooooo!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:

Lawnsite1.jpg

Lawnsite2.jpg

Lawnsite3.jpg

Lawnsite4.jpg

Lawnsite5.jpg