Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

HAHA ! :laugh: the nemo pic is great lol, and cool video as well, it looks like you picked up another skid loader, thats a nice new holland, you get a lot of lift hieght with those units, also i see you have a few under tailgate spreaders instead of your vboxs, how do you like them? any problems? With your stainless steel dump beds thats a great idea because your bed wont rust any way and you can haul more salt, that prolly saved alot of time during that storm. And as always great work and looking forward to the updates :clapping:
  2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice video, do you and Micah team up during snow storms?
  3. nylesedwards

nylesedwards LawnSite Member

''how to fail in the lawn care business'', its a couple of years old but its one of the best threads on the site and will help emensly
  4. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

I agree, "how to fail..." Is a must read. Simple concepts but they are super important.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

ProTurf, how do you like the TailGate Replacement spreader vs the V Box? I am looking at that exact TGR...
  6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Doing good...the dust has finally settled! We had 28" of snow last weekend...and had another nice little storm this morning. It's been a busy week...feels good to have a busy winter for a change! We are at about 50" of snow for the season...keep it coming!!

proturf (182 of 202)-2.jpg
  7. PR0 TURF

We had a few break downs...but that is inevitable. We had to change a transfer case on one of our trucks, flat tire, alternator, also went through 3 or 4 plow solenoids as well. For the size & length of the storm it was expected. Im hoping for a few more big ones before the spring comes!

proturf (58 of 202).jpg
  8. PR0 TURF

Thanks Flynn...I asked the girls in the office to whip something up with Nemo and they said I was crazy...but all said in done we all loved it!

9. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Pro Turf this is a shot in the dark but do you remember what page the pictures of your equipment trailer was on?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. PR0 TURF

We tried our first tailgate spreader last year on our Freightliner & we liked it so much we purchased another on this year. We are planning on purchasing a 3rd on for next year. They are awesome. Such low maintenance, you can carry quite a bit of material, easy storage over the summer, and when you're done for the day you can just dump your salt instead of having to sit there & spin it out. I'm a big fan of them...

proturf (200 of 202).jpg