Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

That is an Iroquois 2-3 yard Stainless dump body. Oooh those stainless bodies are NICE!!

:usflag:

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Ok I like that!! Find out what your good at and do a lot of it!!! If you don't mine me asking, what do you normally start your workers off with? Meaning workers that deals with lawn maintenance.

3. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

do you have any more pictures of the new international are you putting a plow on it?

4. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Man, every time I look at this thread the equipment keeps getting nicer and nicer. Everything looks GREAT, Pro Turf!

5. PR0 TURF

I don't have many good pics yet...I'll work on some this week. We are DEFINITELY putting a plow on it...

:usflag::usflag:

6. PR0 TURF

What do we start them off with? Do you mean starting pay or something else?

7. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Sweet stuff PRO-TURF! Did you buy that GMC dump new or used? Any more new stuff planned?

8. PR0 TURF

Thanks APlus...we still have plenty of old gems in the fleet...it's just nice to sprinkle in a few nice new pieces when we can. We are headed down to Virgina this week to pick up a new leaf vac trailer and should have a new skid steer before the end of the summer as well. I'll work on posting pics as it all comes in...

:usflag:

9. PR0 TURF

We bought that GMC used...it's a 2011 with 20k miles on it. It pains me to buy brand new. The only things we buy brand new are blowers, trimmers etc. And occasionally some other stuff if we can't find any good used equipment. I'm not saying buying used is the right way to do things...it just fits our business plan. We have an AWESOME mechanic on staff who can fix or fabricate ANYTHING we throw at him. We never send anything out to the dealers...we fix & maintain everything in house. The only stuff that goes out are some of the newer diesel engines which have a lot of computer stuff on them only because we don't have the computers for those.

:clapping:

10. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Meaning pay rate.