1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Well ok I need to find someone that I can trust and fill my shoes so I can step back out of the picture. And I'll be available to pick up more jobs as well.
  2. AmericanLawn&Landscape

AmericanLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

this thread is awesome! really cool how in just 4 years you built such a good business. Would definitely be cool to have a booming business, shop, newer equipment and everything at just 24! do you plan on expanding more? or staying right at the size your at ?
  3. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't let me fool you...I didn't necessarily have this great booming business at age 24. I did have A LOT of equipment and bills to go along with it but that doesn't mean everything was running like clockwork, it still doesn't run like clockwork! I've been hustling since day one to keep everything running straight on a daily basis. I didn't take a regular paycheck for years in order to get things up & running. Basically I don't want to lead anyone on to think at 24 I had anything more than a ton of equipment on my hands and it was my job to figure out how to keep it busy and be able to pay for it all and gain & retain customers. Things have become easier over the years as I've progressed through the school of hard knocks and learned a few things, but I still take my share of hard knocks these days as well.

4. Tyler259

Tyler259 Banned

Did the blonde come with the leaf truck? :)

Nice pics as always.
  5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

You beat me to it!!:waving::waving::waving::waving:
  6. PR0 TURF

Here are a few pics of our new International 4300 dump. It's been treating us very well so far.

International Dump (1).jpg

International Dump (2).jpg

International Dump (3).jpg
  7. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great. Whats the gvwr? Air brakes? I need one in red
  8. PR0 TURF

33k gvw
    Air brakes
    Allison Automatic
    She's niiiice!

9. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

did u swap the body from the freightliner to this truck ?
  10. PR0 TURF

No we didn't. This winter we will be adding some LED body lights to the new truck.

We did swap bodies from our F-350 to the new GMC 3500....we put the stainless on the GMC and the black steel body on the F-350. We are currently working on phasing out all of our Fords and going over to all GMC/Chevy. I LOVE those Duramax engines!