1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

see thats what i thought and thought about but i heard they suck and all isnt it the same size as a s300 and all you need to do is flip a switch and it goes to skisdsterr steering again what type of control you got though

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, Joel its an S300 with joysticks and it steers, they only come in H-pattern controls(If I understand correctly), and yeah if you flip a switch your right back to the regular skid...

3. markahurley

markahurley LawnSite Senior Member

why are there some pictures with the shop on a hill by a field, and others where the shop is right behind a house by a pool? more than one shop? sorry--i just couldn't figure it out. :)

4. joelbouch

ya i just didnt know the control aspect i wana test drive one but people say they suck is idk i think its a great tool to have

5. Junior M

I've never heard anyone say that about the A300, I've heard bad about the S300, and I dont like the T300 for multiple reasons..

6. joelbouch

ya hmm anyone played with one in the snow

7. Junior M

There's a guy over in the Heavy equipment and Paving forum here on LS has a video of using his T300 in the snow, as far as the A300 I dont know, Pro Turf might use his..

8. joelbouch

am hopeing he can and shed some insight but i would buy a tracked unit if i wasnt in mud all day if am doing differnt jobs a day then whay spend the extra dough

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Not sure if the was mentioned but a tracked machine for plowing isn't that great. Because of just low PSI it will slide around a lot....

10. Junior M

Thats not always true, a CAT or ASV (MTL) like Ronnie has (Bobcat Ron) is great for moving snow, but a traditional track machine (CTL) like a T300 isnt that great, you can get I believe its bridgestone tracks that are marketed as snow tracks, I've heard they are a lil better, but still not as good as the tracks on the CAT's and ASV's...