Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

see thats what i thought and thought about but i heard they suck and all isnt it the same size as a s300 and all you need to do is flip a switch and it goes to skisdsterr steering again what type of control you got though

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, Joel its an S300 with joysticks and it steers, they only come in H-pattern controls(If I understand correctly), and yeah if you flip a switch your right back to the regular skid...

3. markahurley

markahurley LawnSite Senior Member

why are there some pictures with the shop on a hill by a field, and others where the shop is right behind a house by a pool? more than one shop? sorry--i just couldn't figure it out. :)

4. joelbouch

ya i just didnt know the control aspect i wana test drive one but people say they suck is idk i think its a great tool to have

5. Junior M

I've never heard anyone say that about the A300, I've heard bad about the S300, and I dont like the T300 for multiple reasons..

6. joelbouch

ya hmm anyone played with one in the snow

7. Junior M

There's a guy over in the Heavy equipment and Paving forum here on LS has a video of using his T300 in the snow, as far as the A300 I dont know, Pro Turf might use his..

8. joelbouch

am hopeing he can and shed some insight but i would buy a tracked unit if i wasnt in mud all day if am doing differnt jobs a day then whay spend the extra dough

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Not sure if the was mentioned but a tracked machine for plowing isn't that great. Because of just low PSI it will slide around a lot....

10. Junior M

Thats not always true, a CAT or ASV (MTL) like Ronnie has (Bobcat Ron) is great for moving snow, but a traditional track machine (CTL) like a T300 isnt that great, you can get I believe its bridgestone tracks that are marketed as snow tracks, I've heard they are a lil better, but still not as good as the tracks on the CAT's and ASV's...