Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We are planning on doing a photo shoot of the whole fleet this year...in the next few weeks...HOPEFULLY!

:cool2:

2. PR0 TURF

3. PR0 TURF

Here is a pic of a hydroseed job we did in the spring

:weightlifter:

Hydroseed-Amesbury.jpg

4. PR0 TURF

You don't see many of these anymore...I saw this down in NJ when I went to look at that leaf truck a few weeks ago.

:usflag:

Walker.jpg

5. PR0 TURF

Here is a random pic of our F-550...this truck is 10 years old and is still treating us well.

A random picture of our sprinkler service truck getting cleaned out...we try to do this once a week, but it's never enough.

:usflag:

F-550 (2).jpg

Utility.jpg

6. PR0 TURF

This is our new leaf vac trailer we just picked up. Only 30 hours on this gem! We have not used a leaf vac in years, only been using a Bobcat to load leaves. We have been maintaining some new properties which will not be easy to do with a Bobcat so we finally broke down and bought one. The capacity is not as large as I would like but the convenience of just hooking up and going is nice. No building or loading up a leaf box etc...just grab it and go anytime of year.
    This unit has a 27hp Kawasaki on it. It's going to be lettered at the end of the month...i can't stand looking at a naked piece of equipment!

:clapping:

Leaf Vac Trailer (1).jpg

Leaf Vac Trailer (3).jpg

Leaf Vac Trailer (2).jpg

Leaf Vac Trailer (4).jpg

7. PR0 TURF

Here is our new CAT track machine. We've been wanting one of these for years...finally! Looking forward to putting this to work!

:usflag::weightlifter::clapping::drinkup::walking:

CAT 287 (1).jpg

CAT 287 (2).jpg

CAT 287 (3).jpg

CAT 287 (4).jpg

CAT 287 (5).jpg

8. CashinH&P

CashinH&P LawnSite Member

where did you pick up the leaf trailer? I think a guy up here in Manchester was selling one just like that.

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats on the cat and the loader. Can u route the leaf loader to fill another truck?

10. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow I'm really impressed with all the new equipment! Everything looks great and I know you have worked really hard to build this business to where it is now.