Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Bought it off ebay down in Virgina...looking forward to putting it to work this fall!

I've been wanting one of the Old Dominion Brush Co. trailer setups for a while...the type that municipalities use, but I couldn't find anything decent in my price range. This unit is made by Old Dominion just not nearly as heavy duty as the municipal units.

If you see the one for sale in Manchester please forward me the link...I would be interested in taking a look!

2. PR0 TURF

I'm not sure but we have tossed around that idea...something definitely worth looking into.

3. burnsyscapes

burnsyscapes LawnSite Member

you seem to travel a lot to find good deals. . . but how do you find them?

4. PR0 TURF

I am all over the internet tracking down the deals...or trying to at least. A few of the guys at work help search around too...between a few of us we always find something decent. It's tough buying something used from far away when you can't go test drive it etc, but if it's new enough then usually it's not an issue. The CAT we just bought from a private sale out in New York.

:usflag:

5. Tom H

Tom H LawnSite Member

this took me hours to read but I have never been so amazed so worth it I have family down towards you ill be notifying them to change there company to you!!!!*trucewhiteflag*:laugh:

6. Tom H

Tom H LawnSite Member

also I love your logo its straight to the point! I want one just like it now! :hammerhead:

anyway could you post a video and or more pictures of that trailer for sprinklers? its so cool!!!!

7. Tom H

Tom H LawnSite Member

8. Blade Runners  LLC

Blade Runners LLC LawnSite Member

WOW!!!! that's all i can say!!! absolutely amazing setup. i hope to be where you are in the near future!!1 Quick question how did you get into snow plowing for the city? Did they contact you or did you have to go searching???

:gmctruck:

9. Blade Runners  LLC

Blade Runners LLC LawnSite Member

Do you think a half-ton 4WD would be ok to start out with on plowing? I have a 2003 1500 HD Silverado 4WD. I live in OK and we dont have to serious of snow like in the NE but city pays contractors $87.50 per hour so im thinking about getting into it. Does that sound like a reasonable price?

10. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

You need to post up your new fleet shots! :)