Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. mudwisr2

mudwisr2 LawnSite Senior Member

I know I've felt that way more than once in the last 6 years!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

yes he did say that

3. dieselfuel

dieselfuel LawnSite Member

subscribing.

4. buckhigh

buckhigh LawnSite Senior Member

Did you buy that leaf trailer already fabricated that way or was that modified at your shop? Never seen anything like that sold at trailer dealers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Earthlinklandscaping

Earthlinklandscaping LawnSite Member

What kind of truck is that with the hydroseeder? Is it a flatbed with the seeder mounted on it? Any pics of the hydroseeder and truck setup? How is the durastar dump doing?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. cli99

cli99 LawnSite Member

Any new updates? Love this tread so far!!! Got any new duramax trucks? What is your personal ride?

7. SouthallMowing

SouthallMowing LawnSite Member

Wow. I've been on the forums for a while, just reading people's posts. I rarely post, but after taking hours to read this thread, I'm beyond impressed.

8. a&j lawncare llc

a&j lawncare llc LawnSite Member

9. Liberty Landscaping LLC

Liberty Landscaping LLC LawnSite Member

Chris
    Amazzzzzzzing company Equipment growth and your education by fire. Thank you from a little guy for all the information you have assisted with. It took me almost a week reading it before bed and it is a wealth of knowledge. I stopped this year and only mowed 3 lawns by my house as I work full time and only cut one day a week 22-25 lawns that one day. The expenses got to much with breakdowns, renting parking spots, ins, truck the list goes on. You inspired me to try again next year smaller and more controlled this time to try a tighter route. Hope you had a great year and a better 2015!!!
    Again thanks for the advice and motivation!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Liberty...glad to hear you were able to find some value in this thread. I need to work on updating this more often.

Definitely give it another shot next year! Take it slow & easy and you'll get there.

Best of luck!

:usflag: