Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

2. PR0 TURF

Yea...same exact size at the S300. Yes...you can flip a switch to go from skid to all wheel steer...its NIIIIICE!!! We have joystick controls...one joystick controls all bucket functions...the other controls the machine movement. No foot controls at all...except a foot throttle/pedal which is a pleasure to have.

3. PR0 TURF

Only one shop...the one with the hill and the field has the house photoshopped out of the pic. The house & pool are all legit...

4. PR0 TURF

We used to use our A300 to do driveways at a retirment community with a snowblower on the front. Worked really well...threw snow approx 30ft. We also had the skid steer up at a Lowe's with an 8ft pusher on it...worked fine for that too. This year we just have the machine to load salt...we are not using it to plow anymore...no particular reason...we just don't need it anywhere. It has always been decent in the snow...no complaints. We still use it for snow removal at certain places.

5. PR0 TURF

What is the difference between CTL & MTL?? :confused:

We have no experience with tracked skid steers...the closest thing we have is our Bobcat MT52

6. PR0 TURF

Daaaamn you have a good camera!!! I saw you that day across the street at the hardware store...I was gonna come over & say hi but as you can see from the pics it was NASTY out and I'm sure you and I didn't have much time to chit chat. My camera takes terrible pics...what are you using???

Did you happen to see that tractor trailer across the street from Uncle Bob's who got himself jackknifed soooo bad?? They had a huge wrecker come straighten him out....he was stuck there all afternoon. :hammerhead:

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

The undercarriage is really all that is different, if you want some detail go post that in the Heavy Equipment and Paving Forum here..

Your MT52 is a CTL just a smaller frame. All of Bobcats trackloaders are CTL's, and all of ASV's trackloaders are MTL's so you can see a physical difference..

8. greenbaylawns

greenbaylawns LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Pro Turf for all those pictures and information. Makes me want it even more. Some Day...Thumbs Up

9. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

hey pro if i ever go up to see ya i wana try the a300

10. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm not going to argue with you. But have you ever plowed with one?? I have and a wheeled machine will kick its azz imo..