Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I know what you're saying!!!!! When I started doing irrigation work the back of my pickup looked like a bomb went off...boxes of crap everywhere...shovels...pipe...fittings...ugggggggh...it used to drive me crazy so we did this up one winter & our efficiency has gone through the roof as you can imagine... :dancing:

2. PR0 TURF

She's definitely not pretty...but this is what we used to do our fall cleanups with...I believe the motor was a Ford 6 cylinder...300CI? It worked awesome...keep small children & pets away!! :weightlifter:

Turf 018.jpg

Turf 020.jpg

Turf 021.jpg

Turf 019.jpg

Turf 023.jpg

3. PR0 TURF

This is how we do our leaves nowadays...I hated sucking up leaves more than anything...using our Bobcat is so much quicker! People always say that the vacs mulch them up...which is true...but you can use the bucket and squash down the pile in the truck to compress them easily. I'll challenge anyone to a race...wet leaves...dry leaves...bring it on!!!!!!! :usflag:

Snapshot 001.jpg

4. PR0 TURF

Here are a few randoms...

Excavator.jpg

Lawn 021.jpg

Lawn 016.jpg

Lawn 102.jpg

Lawn 101.jpg

5. PR0 TURF

Here's some of our snow stuff...my favorite time of the year!

Equipment 042.jpg

Freightliner plow.jpg

Snow 002.jpg

Snow 009.jpg

Snow 003.jpg

6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Man, I love your trailer that you haul your loader on! I want to put underbody boxes on ours but they would be really shallow.. Can I offer some constructive critisism? When you tied down your loader, put the bucket flat...

7. PR0 TURF

Those underbody boxes are great...we carry all of our rakes, shovels, tools, you name it...its in there...or is supposed to be!! I hear ya on the bucket...thanks...

8. PR0 TURF

Here's some more misc pics...

Lawn 160.jpg

Lawn 313.jpg

Lawn 365.jpg

Lawn 394.jpg

Lynde 15.jpg

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Say, how old is the yanmar? Any plans on upgrading?

10. PR0 TURF

The Yanmar is an oldie but a goodie...it definitely gets its fair share of use...but it still hasn't made it to the top of the upgrade list with all the other things...only can do what the checkbook will let me...

I believe its from the 80's sometime...i really don't know the year off hand. It'll do in a pinch though!