1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

good to know that the larger companies are operating under Groundskeeper. I've kinda had the impression that it was for the little guys and the big operations use Quickbooks. I'd much rather use software thats designed for a specific industry right off the bat.

2. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Thanks I appreciate it, with the up coming season I'm looking to get more organized, in turn become more efficient. Any thing I can do to save on the bottom line. Thanks for sharing with the members here.

3. Digdug

Digdug LawnSite Member

PRo Turf - great looking company and very neat appearance! Makes me want to go down and wash my trucks. Although its 8 degrees out right now I think I will pass.
    Keep up the hard work. doug

4. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

5. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Any pics yet?

6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry it has taken me so long to get some more pics up...it has been so cold out I haven't been outside much more than I need to be the past few weeks!

Here are just a few random pics of some trailers etc that I snapped the other day...

Equipment 081.jpg

Equipment 082.jpg

Equipment 083.jpg

Equipment 085.jpg

Equipment 078.jpg

7. PR0 TURF

Here are some pics of our mowing trailer...I wanted to pull the trailer out and open it up and pull out the mowers to give everyone a close look but there was a pretty decent sized bank of ice in front of the trailer...so this was the best that I could get you for now...

Equipment 098.jpg

Equipment 096.jpg

Equipment 093.jpg

Equipment 094.jpg

Equipment 095.jpg

8. PR0 TURF

Here's a basket we built on the tongue of the trailer to carry safety cones and a 21" mower. We were trying to carry the 21" mower inside the trailer but it was constantly getting damaged with so much traffic coming in and out of the trailer each day. You would appreciate the pic much more if the mower was actually sitting in the basket...this setup works great...no more damaged push mowers!

Equipment 110.jpg

9. PR0 TURF

A few more...oil rack...phone number list that goes in every trailer & truck...

The rest of the pics...there are 3 Gridiron trimmer racks & 3 Gridiron backpack blower racks in the trailer.

Any other questions...just ask...

Equipment 100.jpg

Equipment 102.jpg

Equipment 104.jpg

10. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Very nicely organized. you even have a logo on your airtank. I like the tounge rack idea too