Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We got them made when all of the shelves were made...they work out great!

2. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

any responce on the question i had for the international plowing?

3. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Aww crap...sorry man! What was the question? Are you the gentleman I talk to on IM sometimes that does the hydroseeding?

4. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

That is me..
    I dont have aim anymore. wish i did.

The question was , is the international a 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive?

How does it handle the plow, and is it automatic or standard.?

I just purchased a international 4700 2 wheel drive. has a hydroseeder mounted to the back 1300 gal, machanical.

Wanted to try and make some money with it this upcoming winter, was thinking working for the state, not as much money an hour, but something i can throw a driver in and make constant money.

5. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

Pro
    I see that you have 2 pay loaders for snow. I myself am in the market. If you had to perches one over. What would you look for,size in gross#, 4x4, and what are some must haves in your opinion. Have seen quite a few this last yr. A few people like the 6 cylinder Cummings any comments ? any info would be appreciated

6. CMLawnCare

CMLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from CT

Niice.. This winters been sweet, having storms basically every week has been keeping us busy and making us $$. Contracted accounts have sucked but we're learnin with what to do different in years to come. The fishers have been our choice too and I wouldn't trade the new Xtreme V-Blades for anything. A few weeks ago we got pounded with snow/sleet/freezing rain and ending with rain. The lots iced up with close to 3/4"-1" of ice, no lie. As long as we went slow enough the X-blades scraped up everything! It helped out with using a lot less salt. So what's the product of choice up there- Straight salt? Sprayed salt (mag. or cal. sprayed like "magic salt") Sand/salt? And the pics look good! keep em comin'

7. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Amherst, but I go to school in Nashua(Bishop Guertin)

8. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

that is a sweet setup of mowers and trucks

9. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

i can say is we use magic salt get striaght salt then liquid of magic and mix it areselfs its great product worth every penny

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats good to know. I was there for an inspection and alignment.

I see you take care of Lowes in Nashua. good for you. when i storm strikes u guys are in high gear.

Have you been able to keep it all in house or have you used any subs?

My dad has an Xtreme V also on his 08 Ford and plows for me. Very nice blade even puts mine to shame.
    I also do subbing for a contractor in dracut on top of my plowing accounts.

Did you notice how many guys in this area have V blades this year compared to last. quite a few upgraded from straight blades.