Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Any machine is better than a shovel! I was just curious, you never usually see a machine that old still running in good condition..

2. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Man, I like you logos. They are awesome. I also like the summit sign in the building! I would have to say very very nice. Maybe I will get there someday... Good luck man.

3. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

how many accounts do you service? do you do any hardscaping? and where's the 2008 photoshoot? lol

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  4. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

ProTurf, your business is impressive. What contributed most to your growth? I mean, it seems it would be hard to go from 2 Scags to everything pictured in just four years. What's the trick?

5. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

very, very good credit :) lol.......without it, it doesn't matter if you have 1000 lawn accounts you won't get that loan you need for a new truck, shop, mowers, etc.

6. ryry278

ryry278 LawnSite Senior Member

wow man looks like you have grown alot since 2001. Really like the setup

7. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow very impressive to see the growth in just 4 years. Do you have a current picture of your lineup?

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Very impressive set-up!

9. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome pictures. Congrats on all of your hard work! That first pic to the second one is amazing!!

BUT.....(haha, you know it had to come)...I cannot comprehend doing leaves the way you do it with that skidsteer! How is that efficient? You need to tow that thing around, it probably marks up driveways and streets, you have all that extra clean-up from it flinging leaves here and there... If it works, cool- I just don't see how a large vac is not more capable. I would take you up on your challenge!! :)

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Its a 4 wheel steer loader, go to www.bobcat.com and look at the A300, you'll understand. It wont or shouldnt mark up the driveways if its done the right way..