Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

ya i was wondering the same thing but then ive been getting equipment ready too

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

How bout some more pictures?

3. pbrad

pbrad LawnSite Member

i think proturf lost his pass word on this site

4. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Holy crap dude............Good work wow that is really something, good job, and hope it keep getter better for you.

wow.

5. southeastlawn

southeastlawn LawnSite Member

Alright, whats going on here...snow is melted now, where are the spring pics? What are you guys up to, any new equip? New shop pics?

6. crazyman

crazyman LawnSite Member

Very Very nice you should b very proud of yourself.

7. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

don't worry guys he is just so busy he doesn't have time to talk to us anymore....lol jk man! Hopefully everything is going smoothly this year so far for you! Please keep all of us updated!

8. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea, im not worried, im kinda pissed. LOL, but really i looked at like all of the posts last night, and i get to page 38, AND it stopped! LOL jk, but please come back.....

9. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh, yea, i forgot..... AWESOME stuff!

10. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey how is everyone doing? Things are going well over here. We are busier than we had anticipated with the state of the economy. We have had an extremely rainy June up here in the MA-NH area...that has really put a damper on things for us. I don't have any new pics right now but I will try to get some together in the next few weeks.

What's new with everyone else? How's the weather treating ya? Economy? How's everyone's equipment holding up?

I haven't been on here for a few months...I need to get back into the swing of things.