1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Our Equipment over the years...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PR0 TURF, Dec 23, 2008.

1. superintendent

superintendent LawnSite Senior Member

What blades are yall using. The only one I know that are available for the kubota is the high lift blades. I do have the striping kit on mine
  2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

well, i dont have a stripe kit, and we use aftermarket low lift blades. i feel it is better in tall and wet grasses. they are basically the "old standard" kubota blades. i dont think they will be listed for these new mowers, but the outfront ones. all you have to do is make sure they are for the right size deck. plus they are much cheaper. we use the high lifts in summer and gators in the fall in leaf season. they have gators for it too
  3. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I'm FINALLY getting some pics up...here are a few pics of a utility body that we recently purchased. This is going to be our irrigation service truck. We have yet to set it up...just lettered it & tinted the windows. More pictures of this to come as it is up-fitted... :cool2:

Equipment 052.jpg

Equipment 053.jpg

Equipment 054.jpg

Equipment 056.jpg

Equipment 058.jpg
  4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice box.....
  5. PR0 TURF

Here are some other misc pics...one more of the utility body...few of one of our Exmarks on the lift...and the bark blower that we purchased in December.

Equipment 059.jpg

Equipment 061.jpg

Equipment 062.jpg

Equipment 063.jpg

Equipment 064.jpg
  6. PR0 TURF

Here are some more pics of our bark blower. We just started lettering it this week...still alot more to do on the lettering portion. More pics to come once it is lettered...:usflag:

Equipment 065.jpg

Equipment 066.jpg

Equipment 067.jpg

Equipment 068.jpg

Equipment 069.jpg
  7. PR0 TURF

My bank was running an ad campaign where they would take some of their business banking customers & put them on the city buses...so my big melon was running all over the city for about 5 months...this was some great advertising...EVERYONE was commenting about it, telling me they had seen me on the buses etc...there was quite a bit of exposure with this.

Random 005.jpg

Random 006.jpg
  8. powerstroke man

powerstroke man LawnSite Member
    from MA

Hey Pro Turf, pics look great as always! the mulch truck looks like its in really good shape! keep posting pics, your way over due. lol. Hey don't know if you rember me or not but i bought 2 of your walkers in 05. Their still going:weightlifter:
  9. PR0 TURF

PowerstrokeMan...no kidding that's you huh? That's great to hear they're still chugging along...it was the Diesel & the 26hp EFI right?? I'll have more pics to come in the next few weeks...I've got cabin fever...we need some SNOW!!! I'm going out of my mind over here... :hammerhead:
  10. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

Wow thats awesome what is the size of just your shop area were building ours and i was wondering how wide your bay is?